Welcome in Fajar's Blog


Welcome To My website...I allocate about PRAMUKA, PASKIBRA and English Language Material. If You Want Ask Something About That, Laeve Me some Commant..Thanks For Your Attentions and Thanks For Your Visited. And one more,leave your identity with join this site if you like this blog... Thank you...

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Past Tenses


a. Simple Past Tense (Waktu Lampau Sederhana)
Rumus :
+} S+Be+Was/Were+O/C
-} S+Be+Was/Were+not+O/C
?} Be+Was/Were+ S+O/C
Example :
+} We were at school yesterday
-} We were not at school yesterday
?} were we at school yesterday ?
For I, He, She, It = Was
They, we, you = were
Contoh :
(+) I saw a good film last night
(+) He came here last month
(-) I saw not a good film last night
(-) He came not last month
(?) Saw I a good film last night
(?) Came He here last month

b. Past Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Lampau)
Rumus :
(+): S + was/were + Ving
(-): S + was/were + NOT + Ving
(?): Was/Were + S + Ving
Contoh :
(+) He was watching television all afternoon last week
(+) They were talking about sport when I met him
(-) He wasn’t watching television all afternoon last week
(-) They weren’t talking about sport when I met him
(?) Was He watching television all afternoon last week
(?) Were they talking about sport when I met him

c. Past Perfect Tense (Waktu Sempurna Lampau)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
(+): S + had + V3
(-): S + had + not + V3
(?): Had + S + V3
Contoh :
(+) When my brother arrived , I had painted my motor cycle
(+) The ship had left before I arrived
(-) When my brother arrived , I hadn’t painted my motor cycle
(-) The ship hadn’t left before I arrived
(?) Had I my motor cycle , when my brother arrived ?
(?) Had the ship left before I arrived?

d. Past Perfect Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sempurna Lampau)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) They had been living there for two month
(+) When they washed my drees , your father had been playing badminton
(-) They hadn’t been living there for two month
(-) When they washed my dress , your father hadn’t been playing badminton
(?) Had they been living there for two month?
(?) When they washed 

No comments:

Post a Comment