Welcome in Fajar's Blog


Welcome To My website...I allocate about PRAMUKA, PASKIBRA and English Language Material. If You Want Ask Something About That, Laeve Me some Commant..Thanks For Your Attentions and Thanks For Your Visited. And one more,leave your identity with join this site if you like this blog... Thank you...

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Future Tense


a. Simple Future Tense (Waktu Akan Datang Sederhana)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will visit to yogyakarta tomorrow.
(+) he will met girl friend by seven o’clock
(?) Will he go to America next month?
(+) President shall at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(-) President shall not at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(?) Shall President at Nederland the day after tomorrow?

b. Future Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Akan Datang)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will be writing a comic.
(+) I will be studying tomorrow night.
(-) I will not writing a comic.
(-) I will not be studying tomorrow night.
(?) Will I be writing a comic ?
(?) Will I be studying tomorrow night ?

c. Future Perfect Tense (Waktu Sempurna Akan Datang)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) Iwill havefinishedby 10am.
(+) Youwill haveforgottenme by then.
(-) Shewillnothavegoneto school.
(-) Wewillnothaveleft.
(?) Willyou havearrived?
(?) Willthey havereceivedit?

d. Future Perfect Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sempurna Akan Datang)
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will have been reading a news paper.
(+) He will have been listening music.
(-) I will haven’t been reading a news paper.
(-) He will haven’t listening a music.
(?) Will I have been riding a news paper ?
(?) Will He have listening a music ?

No comments:

Post a Comment